Voltage covers: 6V, 12V Capacity: From 7Ah-230Ah Designed floating service life: @ 20°C/68°F Capacity under 18Ah is designed for 5 years, and 8 years for capacity above 24Ah. HR (High Rate) Series of valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries have been developed with high efficiency active materials to stimulate inside the battery with higher power output when the battery is discharged to a extent level of discharging. Along with high-density structure design for relatively smaller inner resistance which will significantly improve the performances for high rate discharging when high
- 8 year design life
- A recognized component of U.L
- Non-spillable valve regulated lead acid battery (VRLA) design.
- Advanced absorbed glass mat technology (AGM) with gas recombination greater than 99%.
- Operates at a low internal pressure.
- Never needs watering, minimal maintenance.
- 99.7% pure lead calcium grids.
- Shock absorbent thick wall ABS cases.
- Flame retardant cases are optional.
Application - Alarm System
- Cable Television
- Communication Equipment
- Control Equipment
- Security System
- Medical Equipment
- Power Tools
- Emergency Power System