Voltage covers: 6V, 12V Capacity: From 4Ah to 250Ah Designed floating service life: @ 20°C/68°F Capacity under 18Ah is designed for 5 years, and 8 years for capacity above 24Ah.
DC (Deep Cycle Type) Series batteries are designed to have a large amount of stored current discharged between charging sessions, with very heavy non-porous battery plates to withstand repeated major discharging and charging cycles (deep cycles). Deep cycle batteries typically feature on thick plates with a high-density active material. Thick battery plates allow for reserve energy to be stored deep within the battery plate and released during slow discharge such as trolling or electronic instrument use. The high-density active material ensures its existence within the batteries' plate/grid structure longer, resisting the normal degradation found in cycling conditions. They are typically used where the battery is discharged to great extent and then recharged.
- Completely maintenance free.
- Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Electric Powered Vehicles
- Golf Cars and Buggies
- Wheel Chairs
- Power Tools
- Electric Powered Toys
- Control System
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Medical Equipments